Tasty and refreshing recipe ideas with coffee
Do you like to drink coffee? And how do you feel about the desserts in your menu? You surely like to eat these too. Then you will definitely fall in love with today’s recipe ideas. Learn a few tricks for “making with coffee” and try some easy recipes for coffee-flavored desserts.
In addition to being an early morning refreshing drink, coffee can also be used as an aromatic ingredient in your dishes. In some extraordinary recipes, the coffee is used in the preparation of pickled chicken and pork. The dessert recipes are a little closer to the traditional use of coffee.
Tips and Tricks
When preparing desserts with coffee, you can use some types of coffee. The strong espresso is one of the most popular coffee varieties. Soluble coffee is just as good and accessible. To prepare it, use a large amount of coffee and less water – e.g. 2 teaspoons of coffee and 2 teaspoons of water.
Take a close look at the preparation steps of the particular recipe.
Sometimes chilled coffee is used, sometimes hot or lukewarm coffee is used.
Recipe idea for muffins with coffee aroma
This is a good idea for an afternoon visit. Almost everyone likes muffins. And who can resist them when they tempt you with a delicious smell of coffee? Here are the ingredients you will need:
For the muffins:
- 2 eggs
- 1 teacup of sugar
- 1 teacup of flour
- 1 baking powder
- 2 SL instant coffee + 1 SL water
For the glaze:
- 125g butter
- 1 teacup powdered sugar
- 2 SL instant coffee + 1 SL water
Dessert recipes with coffee
1. Take the eggs and butter out of the refrigerator at least 3 hours before cooking.
2. Turn on the oven before you start making the mixture. The coffee muffins are baked in a preheated oven to 180 °.
3. Stir the butter and sugar together on a high level with the mixer until a homogeneous mixture is formed (for at least 5 minutes).
4. Add the eggs to the mixture one at a time.
5. Add the flour with the baking powder, spoon by spoon.
6. Now comes the coffee, but chilled.
7. Spread the resulting mixture in muffin tins and bake for about 18 to 20 minutes. Use a toothpick to check that the muffins are well baked.
8. When they’re done bake, let them cool and start glazing.
9. First stir the butter well with the mixer. Afterwards, slowly add the powdered sugar and finally the coffee. If you wish, you can also add half a chocolate melted in a water bath. (approx. 50g)
10. Slightly cool the glaze and use it to decorate the coffee muffins.
Coffee-flavored cheesecake without baking
Quick, delicious and light dessert with a coffee flavor. This cheesecake recipe that we are about to reveal to you is more than enough to satisfy a large society’s appetite for sweets.
Required ingredients for the cake base:
- 300g biscuits
- 125g soft butter
Required ingredients for the filling:
- 500g quark
- 400g sour cream
- 1 teacup of powdered sugar
- 2-3 SL coffee (or instant coffee dissolved in a little water or espresso)
- 2 gelatin
A pleasure for the palate
1. Grind the biscuits in a blender.
2. Add the butter and stir well.
3. If you like, you can add a few nuts and a little butter.
4. Place the dough on a baking sheet and press well to the sides with a spoon.
5. Let it rest in the refrigerator while you are making the filling.
6. Mix the quark, sour cream, powdered sugar and coffee together in a bowl with the mixer until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
7. Add the soaked gelatine and stir again.
8. Pour the mixture on the cake base and let your cheesecake cool in the refrigerator.
If desired, you can decorate with chocolate sprinkles.
And because we think these recipe ideas with coffee are just wonderful, we plan to write a second article about other ideas. But until then, roll up your sleeves and try these two recipes. Let it taste good!
Recipe ideas – Delicious creme brulee with a coffee flavor
Enhance the taste of your favorite dessert
Recipe ideas – Prepare panacotta with a coffee flavor
Irish coffee cake idea
Recipe ideas – prepare sweet and “encouraging” biscuits
Kitchen recipe with coffee mousse
A refreshing idea for the summer
The classic tiramisu is always a good idea as a dessert
Recipe ideas – bars made from dark chocolate and coffee
Different types of meat can also be seasoned with coffee
Recipe ideas – Prepare a cold soufflee with coffee
Recipe ideas – Pumpkin Coffee Crumble Cake
The mocha pancakes are a great breakfast idea
Recipe Ideas – Everyone likes chocolate truffles
The Nutella coffee cheescake is a real temptation
Recipe ideas – Try the banana-coffee-olive oil cake
Quick cake with walnuts and coffee without baking
Recipe ideas – bake delicious walnut espresso cookies